Increase Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Memory for Content Extractor Service
Article ID: CI0014 You can increase the amount of memory that is available for the Content Extractor service. Use this procedure when the Content Extractor Service requires more memory to operate.
Content Extractor Service is running out of memory.
- Open the CommCell Console.
- In the CommCell Browser, open Client Computers, right-click the Web Server client where the preview service is running, and then click Properties.
- In Additional Settings, add the following additional setting:
- Name: contentPreviewMaxJvm
- Type: Integer
- Value: 12288 (or the new memory value in MB)
- Log in to the Web Server client, open Process Manager, and then restart the Content Extraction service.