Error Code: 62:2339 Failed to Copy or verify Chunk
Article ID: DD0008 Multi-stream read operation from a deduplicated storage policy copy that has a Silo copy configured might fail
Job fails with the following error:
Error Code: [62:2339]
Description: Failed to Copy or verify Chunk [ ] in media [CV_MAGNETIC], Storage Policy [ ], Copy [ ], Host [ ], Path [ ], File Number [ ], Backup Jobs [ ]. Error with SI Volume DB. Make sure SQLite DB is not corrupted.
When a Silo copy is created, a SIVolumeDB database file is created on the mount path of the source copy's disk library. This database file is used for read operations to determine if the data is available on the disk library or has been moved to the tape library where it would need to be retrieved. This read operations can include Auxiliary Copy operation, data verification, DDB reconstruction, restores. If a large number of streams from one of these operations tries to access the database at the same time, it can cause lock timeout errors with the SIVolumeDB.
To resolve this issue:
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the appropriate MediaAgent access to the mount path, and then click Properties.
- In the MediaAgent Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab, and then clickAdd.
- In the Add Additional Settings on Windows Client dialog box, in the Name box, type SIVolumeDBLockTimeoutInSeconds.
- From the Category list, select MediaAgent.
- From the Type list, select INTEGER.
- In the Value box, type 300 seconds.
- Click OK and then click OK to close the MediaAgent Properties dialog box.
Configure this setting on each MediaAgent that shares the mount path.