UNIX Error Code [68:184] Failed to install File System Core Package on client
Article ID: INS0013 When you install the File System Core package on a UNIX computer, the installation might fail.
The installation of the File System Core package might fail with the following error message:
Failed to install File System Core Package on client.
This error occurs for one of the following reasons:
- You tried to install the package on a new Linux distribution.
- There is not enough disk space on the computer.
- Firewall settings were not properly configured on the computer before the installation.
Depending on the cause, apply one of the following solutions:
If you tried to install on a new Linux distribution, contact your software provider for assistance with the package installation.
If there is not enough disk space, clean up the disk to remove non-used data and programs, and then retry the installation.
If firewall settings were not properly configured, you must enable SSH and open port 22 on the computer before you retry the installation.
For Solaris 11 computers, perform the following steps:
- Run the following command to stop SSH:
- Add Ciphers 3des-cbc at the end of the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.
- Run the following command to start SSH: