The CommServe Database, or Another Server Package Database, Is Marked as Read-Only
Article ID: INS0021 When you install or upgrade a server package that requires a database, such as the CommServe or Web Server, on a computer that already has the Microsoft SQL Server software, the database might be marked as read-only after the installation or upgrade.
The CommServe database, or the database of the server package that was installed or upgraded, is marked as read-only.
The SQL Server service is using a user account that does not have sufficient permissions.
Assign a user account with full permissions to the SQL Server service.
- On the computer where the database was installed or upgraded, from the Start menu, click Administrative Tools.
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Services.
- In the Services window, right-click the SQL Server (COMMVAULT) service and then click Properties.
- In the SQL Server Properties dialog box, on the Log On tab, click Local System Account, and then click Apply.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.