Mount error occurs on Fujitsu ETERNUS CS High End Device after media migration
Article ID: MM0030 Virtual library mount error
The Mount command fails when a Prefetch command has not completed for a Fujitsu ETERNUS CS High End device that is configured as a virtual library. The job status might change to Pending with an error similar to the following:
Move,Error = Failed to send SCSI command
- Make sure that the firmware on the Fujitsu ETERNUS CS High End device is version 6.0a or later.
- Make sure that the version of the Commvault software is version 10 SP3B or later.
- For each MediaAgent that controls the Fujitsu ETERNUS CS High End device, enable thebETERNUSMigrationCheck setting.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand to Storage Resources | MediaAgents.
- Right-click the appropriate MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab.
- Click Add.
The Add Additional Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type bETERNUSMigrationCheck.
The Category and Type details fill automatically.
- In the Value box, type 1.
- Click OK.
- Click OK