Error Code: [32:406] User specified a data path which is not part of the data paths in the storage policy copy.
Article ID: MM0058 The backup jobs goes into a waiting state as there is a mismatch in the specified data path.
The backup job does not complete and goes into a waiting state with the following error message:
The error message appears if there is a mismatch between the data path specified in the Data Path tab of the Advanced Backup Options dialog box and the data path specified in the Data Path tab of the storage policy Copy Properties dialog box.
Edit the data path specified in the Data Path tab of the Advanced Backup Options dialog box as follows and then run the backup:
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > Client > Agent.
- Right-click the and click Backup.
- Click Advanced, and then click the Data Path tab.
- From the Use MediaAgent list, select ANY MEDIAAGENT.
- From the Use Library list, select ANY LIBRARY.
- Click OK.