Error Code 62:81 There are no disk paths that are enabled and with the required space
Article ID: MM0064 Backup job fails to acquire data path with sufficient spare media for data
Backup job fails with
Error Code [62:81] There are no disk paths that are enabled and with the required space.
Primary cause is insufficent spare media. Secondary causes can be
- Insuffient streams available to associated storage policy
- Max number of data transfers has been exceeded
- Optimized for concurrent LAN not enabled.
- CVMountd service hung on MediaAgent
Check the following:
- Associated Storage Policy Primary copy has sufficient spare media exists and is accessible for target library.
- Subclient Number of data readers is less than the associated storage policy's Number of Device Streams and mulitplexing factor (if enabled).
- Subclient Number of data readers is less than the target disk libraries max number of writers.
- MediaAgent's Max number of parallel data transfers is sufficient for requested subclient streams and concurrent jobs using same MediaAgent.
- If using a tape library and sufficient available device streams exist, restart MediAgent services to clear hung CVMountd service.