Error Code 17:37 Failed to close filter file. Possible reasons include nonexistent path/file, hardware problems or full disk.
Article ID: MM0070 Backup job goes pending/fails when unable to write data
Backup goes pending at 5% with following error
Scheduler Set pending cause [Failed to close filter file [/opt/simpana/iDataAgent/jobResults/2/2072/FilterTot.cvf]. Possible reasons include nonexistent path/file, hardware problems or full disk.]::Client  Application [FileScan] Message Id  RCID  ReservationId . Level  flags  id  overwrite  append  CustId.
- Lack of disk space on local drive (software Install path). Software is unable to write logs or use JobResults folder.
- Lack of disk space on library. Required mountpaths are full, read-only, or offline.
- Insufficient room set for the DDB to snapshot. The LVM (Linux) snapshot of the DDB hosted on a Linux machine requires a free space of 4GB.
- Check/increase disk space on local client drive (software install path)
- Check/increase disk space on MediaAgent hosting Deduplication DataBase (DDB).
- Check/increase disk space available on target disk library/mount paths.