Error: Host hyperscaletestsds is not in ' Peer in Cluster' state
Article ID: MM0071 HyperScale Storage Pool appears in an offline state in Admin Console even after the configuration completes successfully.
The HyperScale Storage Pool appears offline in the Admin Console even after the configuration completes successfully and the CVWebScale.log availabe in the /var/log/commvault/Log_Files/ location displays the following error message:
The error message is generated and the HyperScale StoragePool might appear offline in the Admin Console if the Data Protection network and the StoragePool network are on the same subnets.
- Allocate separate subnets for the Data Protection network and the StoragePool network.
- Using a web browser, launch the Admin Console using the following URL:
- Type the user name and password provided during the setup.
- Click Login.
- From the navigation, click Storage > Storage Pools.
The Storage Pool page appears.
- Click the name of the Storage Pool that you want to reconfigure.
- Click Reconfigure.