"All phases were skipped": A Log File Backup Job Fails to Start
Article ID: MSQL0010 A MySQL or PostgreSQL log file backup job fails to start
A log file backup job fails to start. The following error message is displayed in the CommCell Console:
All phases were skipped for backup job . Please check if proper content is configured for backup.
During the backup copy operation, snapshot data was not copied to a media or a tape.
To resolve this problem, use one of the following methods:
- Run a backup copy job from a storage policy:
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Storage Policies > storage_policy.
- Right-click storage_policy, and then click All Tasks > Run Backup Copy.
The Backup Copy dialog box appears.
- On the Backup Copy Options tab, select the options that you want to use for the backup copy job, and then click OK.
- Disable a backup copy for a specific job:
- Right-click a storage policy that contains IntelliSnap backup jobs, and then click View Jobs.
- Right-click the job that you want to disable, and then click Do not Backup Copy.