Configuration of SharePoint Storage Manager for a Content Database Fails
Article ID: SP0018 During the configuration of SharePoint Storage Manager, front-end web servers in the farm are not configured automatically.
The configuration of SharePoint Storage Manager fails with the following error message. The error messages is in the CVSPRBSINstaller.log file in the \LOGS\cvsprbsinstaller folder:
Installrbs --- Exception Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPUpdatedConcurrencyException: An update conflict has occurred, and you must re-try this action.
To resolve this problem, complete the following steps:
- In SharePoint Central Administration, click Monitoring.
- On the Monitoring page, in the Timer Jobs section, click Check job status.
- On the Timer Job Status page, in the Timer Links section, click Job Definitions.
- On the Job Definitions page, click CVSP RBS Timer Job.
- On the Edit Timer Job page, click Run Now.
- After the job is complete, refresh the SharePoint Storage Manager page.
The status of the previously failed front-end web server changes to Success.